Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do i need pils fot ringworm funges or just cream is ok. I…

Hello,do i need pils...

Hello,do i need pils fot ringworm funges or just cream is ok

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I just use Clotrimazole cream1%

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I took to much antibiotices and i got ringworm on my hand.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

It growing .

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can just apply topical skin cream for this, no need to take oral tablets.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

I did fell down very bad, got injury on my breast.Got black and blue. Is any ointment i can use?

Sorry to know that. You can apply cold compresses and ibuprofen cream and take motrin for pain.

Please do leave a 5 star rating at this point.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor