Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a cluster of bumps with pus in them on the back of my…

I have a cluster...

I have a cluster of bumps with pus in them on the back of my leg.what could it be.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Little swelling and red around the bumps.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so.

2/28/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it could be a skin infection

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of these bumps on your leg so I can better help you?

do you see the "add file" link?

Can I email the picture? I am 63

you have to accept additional phone and email services to do that

or you can upload the photo from a computer to this chat site

at the "add file" link.

I am not tech savy to take a picture of my leg.

pus is a sign of infection

you may need to see a doctor and get a skin culture and a course of antibiotics to treat a skin infection.

Ok. Thanks. What is the charge for this advice

you have to contact customer service for charges. we are just the doctors here helping to answer questions.

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician