Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having pain when I urine, not when I first start to…

I am having pain...

I am having pain when I urine, not when I first start to urine but when I’m done. And I have very white discharge.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

For about two days and I’m not sure

2/27/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

What is your age & gender?

Girl 15

Is there any vaginal itching?

Any foul odor with discharge?

No itching, no Odor

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having white discharge & pain after urination for about 2 days is most likely due to yeast infection.It is one of the most common infection in females.

Less likely this can be urinary tract infection (UTI).

Following is recommended for you now:

· Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.

· Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit & prescription medications are less likely required.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

This pain all started after my boyfriend fingered me
I think he went to deep, I started to bleed and I wasn’t on my period, it bleed for a couple of hours and stopped about 2,3 days I started to have this pain
Are you still there?

Dear customer

Thank you for being online. I am almost done with my typing Please stay here,I am about to post the answer.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

As you said that your this pain all started after your boyfriend fingered you- it is possible that there might be mild injury inside that causes bleeding too. Please do not worry. This will get healed on its own.

Also there is possibility of yeast infection after fingering. Due to act of fingering,bacteria can be pushed into the urethra. This gets easier for germs to get into your urethra.

Please Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.This will help preventing & treating the infection & also hence enhances the quick healing.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Is it possible that he might have popped my cherry
Why does it hurt so bad to pee?
will this convo remain private?

Dear customer
Thank you for being online.

Yes it is quite possible & it is likely that he popped your cherry-the hymen got torn and hence you were bleeding. There is nothing to worry. It is not dangerous or serious.

It hurts during pee because of a likely infection.

Drink either unsweetened blueberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice. Try to drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of cranberry juice a day. Drink plenty of fluids to flush out the bacteria.

If still after this,the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.

Yes,this conversation is private & your identity will not be disclosed.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Where do I apply ointment
How long does it take the tear to heal
Also it feels that when I pee I’m not getting it all out
Will I still get my period with this infection

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

You need to apply ointment monistat vaginal cream inside vagina. It is meant for vaginal use only.

It may take 5-7 days for complete healing.

There seems to be a UTI (urinary tract infection) along with it.Wait & watch your symptoms for next few days.

Yes,this infection will have no impact on your periods & you will get them as usual.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I have yeast infection and UTI?
What do I need to take for the UTI

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,most likely you are having both UTI & yeast infection. Exact diagnosis can only be made after tests.

To treat UTI,following will help you greatly:

-Drink either unsweetened blueberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice.Try to drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of cranberry juice a day.

- Make this at home: add 1 teaspoon baking soda to a glass of water as it may help ease your infection. The soda neutralizes the acidity in your urine, speeding along your recovery.

- Drink plenty of fluids & water to flush out the bacteria via urine.

All this will help you greatly to keep symptoms of UTI at bay.

If still after this,the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor to have complete urine examination along with urine culture (clean catch) to know the exact bacteria & then antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thank you!

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor