Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had the flu and wanted to know how can i repair faster?

I had the flu...

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Described symptoms already left me, i still have some weakness

2/19/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

You are having post viral fatigue symptoms.

Some people experience fatigue and related symptoms for few days to weeks or months following a flu infection/severe viral infection.

Following will help you greatly:

• Plenty of rest,
  • Sleep
  • Absence of stress, the symptoms will go away within a few days.
  • Usually treatment is not required,but if you feel severe fatigue & tiredness,you can take tab.Acetaminophen.It is available as OTC without prescription.

The bot***** *****ne is that syndromes of post-viral fatigue tend to be self-limiting and will eventually get better.As the time passes,you will feel better.

You can help yourself by not overworking on the days that you feel good, but trying to maintain a consistent routine every day, gradually building up exercise and activity is beneficial.

All this will help you greatly to repair faster from these symptoms.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Great, thank you!

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor