Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I live in Portland Oregon and ice, and I need a doctor here…

Customer Question
I live in Portland...

I live in Portland Oregon and ice

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

And I need a doctor here in Portland that I can go see and can help me treat gairdiasis overgrowth. I've had it for 5 years and i just figured it out this is the problome I have. i went to the hospital yesterday and the doctor wanted to give me a pain pill. i need a doc that can fix me not give me a band aid...?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

5 yrs the pain is getting worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That I contracted this infection through anal sex i need a doctor that will resl really do the job to cure me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
2/16/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Would you like the contact information of the best infectious disease specialists in your area as they would be the ones who would treat this problem effectively.

Here are a few addresses for the best infectious disease specialists in your area,

Regina S Won Md

2282 NW Northrup St Ste 41
Portland, OR 97210
(503)(###) ###-####/strong>

Dr. Molly Stanzel

Kaiser Permanente Medical Center

3550 N Interstate Ave
Portland, OR 97227
(503)(###) ###-####/strong>

Dr. Christopher Cirino, DO, MPH

2400 SW Vermont St

Portland, OR 97219

John Manchester Townes MD

3181 SW ***** ***** Park Rd

Portland, OR, 97239

Marissa Maier MD

3181 SW ***** ***** Park Rd

Portland, OR, 97239

Diana Antoniskis MD

3550 N Interstate Ave

Portland, OR, 97227

Hien Minh Nguyen MD

500 NE Multnomah St

Portland, OR, 97232

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.