Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I fell and hit my head about 12 hours ago. I was a bit

I fell and hit...

I fell and hit my head about 12 hours ago. I was a bit dazed, but did not lose consciousness. I have had a headache for the salt 3 or 4 hours. No blurry vision. My pupils are even. No nausea. Should I be conserned?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

The fall was about 12 hours ago. The headache started about 3 hours ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I am generally healthy. 75 years old.

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2018

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any dizziness or balance problems?

No
Sorry for the delay. I was distracted by guests.

And I picked up on your other page

At this point I think you're fine but if in the next few hours your headache worsens or you get balance or nausea problems or excessive drowsiness you'd need to see a doctor

After a few more hours if you don't get any of those then you're fine

Please let me know if you need any more information

Thank you. I will follow your advice.

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you