Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Did you get my message? None of those. I’m extremely tired…

Customer Question
Did you get my...

Did you get my message?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nope none of those. I’m extremely tired but that’s really it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have anxiety and depression. I take an anti depressant (cannot remember the name). However once my period comes, my breast’s are fine for two weeks until I start pms’ing again. My sister did have breast cancer so I am concerned about that.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

It started within the past few months. Besides a few secretions I noticed last summer in one of my tank tops. I haven’t noticed anything to make it better or worse besides when I squeeze them to release whatever it is I know it’s gross but it helps relieve the pressure I’m small busted but I swear I feel I’m an easy 36C right now

Submitted: 15 days ago.Category: Medical
2/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 15 days ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your symptoms are not likely due to cancer.

These symptoms are due to hormonal changes.

The other possibility of the diagnosis is fibrocystic disease of breast which is a benign disease and self remitting.

You may get following to confirm the hormonal changes;

1) Blood work for hormones (thyroid, prolactin, estradiol).

2) Mammography.

3) Ultrasound of breast.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information. Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor