Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Over the last few days i've started to get a itchy /

Customer Question
Hello over the last...

Hello over the last few days i've started to get a itchy / annoying sensation around the forskin on my penis and i'm not too sure why.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Probably a day or two, and no not really its just come up out of the blue and i'm not too sure what t do to fix it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing, i'm all up today with everything and i've had my STI checks. i've had a parter of 9 months with no discrepencies so thats why its quite odd

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Medical
2/6/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 18 days ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Did you use any new condom, soap or under garment?

Any redness/ swelling?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
umm no nothing other than a new body wash.. a little redness but mainly irritation

Thank you for the input.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.
Your symptoms can be due allergy or fungal infection.
You can take Zyrtec or Claritin.
Clotrimazole cream can be used.
If the symptom does not improve, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
If you are happy with my answer please click on the Excellent/Good rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Wondeful thank you

You are always welcome.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a positive rating before signing out.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)