Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just got my period, im going to queensland tomorow

I just got my...

I just got my period, im going to queensland tomorow morning , my flight is at 1;30am , & i was planning to have a night with my boyfriend if you know what i mean i googled if its possible to stop it for 1 day it said iburophen? or something like that,

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

Not a lot of pain, just very small cramps

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No that is all

Answered in 1 hour by:
2/7/2018
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Ibuprofen will not stop your period. It may decrease the flow by about 30%. If your period has already started there is nothing that will stop it
Hi :) dammm!! Okay not a problem, thanks heaps !
Sure. Try the ibuprofen to decrease the flow. Please consider a positive rating and. Thanks
Hi :)
I tried it, I took 3 pills every 4 hours 3 times and it stopped the bleeding all together, then started again :)
That’s better than nothing. Please consider a positive rating
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD