Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm having pain in my testicle after a series of

Customer Question
I'm having pain in...

I'm having pain in my testicle after a series of antibiotics

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

2-3 days it hurts first thing in the morning and when I'm moving. Lying down right now I feel ok

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I just had the antibiotics for stomach issues

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
2/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

hello how are you

how old are you?

testicle pain can be due to viral infection, epididymitis, a cyst or hydrocycle in your testicle or scrotum

it doesn't sound like you have had a scrotal ultrasound yet.

have you been sexually active recently?

yes, you have had a scrotal ultrasound?

yes you have been sexually active?

same partner. This has occurred before

I see.

how old are you?

how intense is the pain? on a scale from 0-10?

are you having vaginal hetero sex? condom?

ive never had the ultrasound

you should see a doctor to get a scrotal ultrasound.

you don't seem to like answering my questions.

I'm in pain right now answering the nest I can

if the pain is very bad, you may have to go to the hospital or ER to see a doctor there for testing and evaluation and treatment.