Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Iam visting in murvels inlet. s.c. my husband has to have…

Customer Question
Iam visting in murvels...

Iam visting in murvels inlet . s.c. my husband has to have his pacemaker check will be here for 2 months

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No he is taking meds I do have the list what happen he was to check it with his doctor from home but the snow storm we had he has to cancelled the appointment my Dr. said for him to check it our here in sc

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I have his list he is not allergic to med

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just to check it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
2/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

souads like you are looking for a cardiologist in the area.

Inlet Cardiopulmonary & Associates ***** Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 inletcpahealth.com (###) ###-####/p>

Veritas Cardiovascular 5.0·3 reviews Cardiologist 5046 U.S. 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 veritashealthcaresolutions.com (###) ###-####/p>