Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having slight cold feeling in my left hand, can it be…

Hello! I am having slight...
Hello! I am having slight cold feeling in my left hand, can it be due to circulation problem
1/21/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Age and Gender?

Numbness in left arm?

For how long you have such problem?

Any injury?

Do you have pain in left side of chest?

Shortness of breath?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Age 45, Male, I had DES Angioplasty in August 17, RCA. NO shortness of breath or pain , just mild pricking on left side of chest

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

Well, there are few causes for such symptoms.

The common causes are- Nerve compression, cervical radiculopathy, poor blood circulation.

It can be related with- Circulatory disorders ( if your hand is not receiving an adequate blood flow , it will feel cold.

An EKG should also be done.

This can also be due to- anemia or low hemoglobin or nutritional deficit including folic acid , iron or vitamin B deficiency.

And nerve compression is also very common cause.

You can start with a multi-vitamin supplement on daily basis.

Take healthy and well balanced diet with plenty of fluids.

Please see your primary doctor for further clinical evaluation and get it managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor