Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just fell backwards over my dog who was laying down I fell…

I just fell backwards...

I just fell backwards over my dog who was laying down I fell straight back on my lower backside and then hit my head straight back on the floor hardwood floor

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

Just happened 10 mins ago

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Do you have pain now in back or head ? Any headache?

Is there any nausea?

Any external bleeding?

a little pain in my back no nausea i can tell i hit my head but no pain no bleeding i am worried if i hurt my head internally

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

I am so sorry to hear about injury.

Please watch for the following symptoms: If any the following symptoms appear, then you need to go to ER: Vomiting more than once , Confusion , Drowsiness , Weakness or inability to walk , Severe headache,loss of consciousness, Nausea that doesn't go away.

As you fall on back & hit your head straight back on the floor hardwood floor- Ice the area on and off. Put ice in a plastic bag, wrap the bag in a towel.Do not apply ice directly to the skin. Wrap the icepack in a towel.The cold reduces the blood flow to the area and therefore limits bleeding into the skin and reduces the size of any bruise.

As of now-there does not seem to be any symptom of internal brain injury.

So you need to watch for the above described symptoms.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor