Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Due to a family emergency I have missed many doses of my…

Customer Question
Due to a family...

Due to a family emergency I have missed many doses of my synthroid. I took 1/2 this. Morning and the other 1/2 about an hour ago, I have only eaten a piece of toast all day. But am feeling very shaky. Would this be missed doses or not eating

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just shaky, headache, and I am starving about to go out and eat

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Mo nausea. Headache just came in a couple of hours ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nausea

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, what does of Synthroid do you normally take?

Family Physician, Doctor