Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there anything I can do at home to clear up finger nail…

Customer Question
Is there anything I...

Is there anything I can do at home to clear up finger nail fungus

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, just realized I had fungus under my nails Sat when having them re-done. Went back today and had them sock the stuff off all my nails,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of unless you having something in mind/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
1/19/2018
Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

Well for finger nail fungus you would need to apply an over the counter antifungal cream like lotrimin or tineacide,you don't need a prescription for that.

Do let me know if you have any queries

Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor