Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 62. I got breast cancer in 2014, and had a mastectomy…

Customer Question
I am 62....

I am 62. I got breast cancer in 2014, and had a mastectomy of my left breast. I have been on Letrozole since then. My children and ex-husband are now convinced that I have "lost my mind". I am healthy, eat right, and walk a lot. Is it possible that I am suffering from a side-effect of long term ingestion of Letrozole?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

Yes.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

why do they think you have lost your mind?

what symptoms are you having?