Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have a question about my health, No medication, is this a…

Have a question about...

Have a question about my health

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No medication, is this a real person or a chat bot?

Doctor's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the doctor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No medication no allergies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Internal hemmaroids colonoscopy in 2012 at age 28 all clear no polyps

1/17/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your question please?

Do you have bleeding per rectum/stool?

Hello I'm 35 years old 6 years ago I had a colonoscopy all clear no polyps was internal hemmaroids over the past 5 years blood had been off and on due to my poor diet. I just always think it's cancer and I don't want to be come too use to blood. Because if it is something serious and I mistake it for hemmaroids

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Few recommendations as answer to your question;

1) If you have family history of bowel cancer, this bleeding may be confusing. You can get a stool DNA test. This can rule out polyps or cancer without colonoscopy.

2) If you do not have family history, you need not worry. You have been diagnosed of internal hemorrhoids and an off an on bleeding in stool is most commonly caused by hemorrhoids.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

No bowl cancer that I know is on the family my mom died of lung cancer. Do you think the all clear from the colonoscopy 6 years ago was good? Is there a need for another
with regards ***** ***** colonoscopy 6 years ago being all clear I'm in a post on till I'm 50?
Good posistion
No family history of colon cancer my mom died of lung cancer though due to smoking

No. You do not need another colonoscopy.

Last colonoscopy was done to see the cause of bleeding.

Diagnosis has been established already.

So nothing to worry now.

You do not need it till the age of 50.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Thank you doctor

You are most welcome.