Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

You ate too fast and this caused some pain in your chest…

you ate too fast and...
you ate too fast and this caused some pain in your chest
this is not HIV or AIDS or hepatitis C virus
you need to start a new question thread for me.
1/17/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

when eating too fast, you can stretch your esophagus and this can cause chest pains

this pain would not be from HIV or hepatitis

you are letting your worries get out of control here.

I was in the work of my family and was deliberately hit to hurt the needle and I do not feel I just do not know I have searched my body does not exist but just illusion or reality I do not know how to make sure like this
Is it possible to get from someone who is injected smartly and I am with him and he is wearing the dress and I do not feel it

you are letting your anxiety symptoms get out of control

you need to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist about these bad anxiety symptoms

you may need medication treatment to help you worry less

you would have felt a needle prick of your skin

Is it possible to get from someone who is injected smartly and I am with him and he is wearing the dress and I do not feel it?

no.

Thank you so much for reassuring that the stitch of a to penetrate the clothes must be strong pressure

you are welcome

please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Is this wound if touched by contaminated blood Moves Hiv or hcv or c
The blood of someone shaking hands

no, you would not contract HIv or hepatitis from your finger.

Thanks
I got a strong mold from a friend who terrified me. I was very scared, my heart beat, sweating, and then the danger was gone, do you get a heart problem in the future or after a while?

this is not from a heart problem

this is from bad anxiety symptoms

there are medications like propranolol which can help calm down this fast heart beat

you may need other medication treatment for your bad anxiety symptoms.

Q: If the sugar is tested by one of the needles of this type of needle, it does not cover the wound and touch anyone with blood on his hand. Is HIV transmitted to him or her?

you need to stop worrying about HIV spread this way.

Good morning sorry for my concern and put this question and sorry for the inconvenience just the two kinds of anxiety of viruses. thank you very much