Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I think I might have frostbite on my fingers but not a bad…

I think I might...

I think I might have frostbite on my fingers but not a bad case but still in pain. What could I do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Since last night and hot water helps but the pain is just still there

1/17/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you

In mild frost bite which you have needs just warming and pain killers, i would recommend you to soark your fingers in warm water for 10 minutes twice a day, wear gloves and take ibuprofen tablet, it will get better in one to two days. In case of blue or black discoloration do see a doctor.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alright thank you

Glad I could help.

Take good care.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor