Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Muneeb - the only other use within the last 17-18 years was…

Dear Dr Muneeb - the...
Dear Dr Muneeb - the only other use within the last 17-18 years was 3.5 years ago and maybe 3 puffs/hits. Used armpit hair this morning. Any risk at all in your opinion?
I’m sorry to be a pain but just very very anxious. It is for my dream job and I completely forgot it ever happened and my start day is Friday if all goes well. I expect the answer to the above question to be the same since it is still just low use 3.5 years ago. Just curious if the fact they used body hair changes anything. Thanks for your help!!
1/16/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Use of 2-3 puffs 3.5 years ago is too long of a time frame to have the test detect it. The test for body hair would detect drug use upto 6 months, a year is possible in some cases where there has been history of chronic drug use, meaning daily drug use. But 3 puffs are NOT going to be detected especially when the use was 3.5 years ago. This wont be detected in the hair follicle test.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Dr. Muneeb Ali