Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am taking levofloxacin 750 and flecainide and ditiazem and…

Customer Question
I am taking levofloxacin...

I am taking levofloxacin 750 and flecainide and ditiazem and warfarin and oxybutynin is there a clash \ the levofloxacin states side effects that may not be reversible your recommendations

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I sent the medicine i am taking -- had double pneumonia was treated and released from hospital -- i then picked up bacteria at hospital in lungs -- and treated with IV medicine was given two pills of moxifloxacin 400 mg -- wife was concerned about only two pills and family doctor issued scrip for levofloxacin 750

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergic to any medicine #1. flecainide 50 mg (2/day) #2. diltiazem 240 (1 / day) mg #3 oxybutvinin 5 mg (2/day) #4. warfarin 10 mg ( 1/ day)

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

73 year old male have been working daily in construction estimating -- no smoke - drug - limited alcohol use

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
1/15/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes there are actually multiple interactions including the levofloxacin

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply.

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor