Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why do I get acne on my chin and how can I get rid of it?

What could also help with...
Why do I get acne on my chin and how can I get rid of it? What could also help with rosácea on my cheek
What could help my rosacea go away?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Metronidazole cream will help with both.

You will have to have your doctor prescribe it.

It is an antibiotic cream, but it is very effective.

You usually will have to start will using it twice a day.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thank you

Let me know if you have other questions.

If not please send 5 stars above

Dr. Scott, Doctor