Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is It normal for my period to be late? I have had protected…

Customer Question
Second opinion] is It...

Second opinion] is It normal for my period to be late? I have had protected sex 4 times this month but he didn’t cum for two of the times

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

Not really? I kind of have very light cramps

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My breasts are usually sore before it comes but they weren’t this time when it said my period was going to come

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Also, I had sex today to try to help my period come but it was just for a few minutes, he didn’t cum, and we were using protection. I keep getting clear wet discharge, is that normal? Does it mean I’m going to get my period?
1/13/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

If you're having more discharge it could mean that you are getting your period soon. If your period has been more than 1 week late it would be good to do a pregnancy test but if he didn't cum inside you then the chance of pregnancy is much lower of course.