Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I keep getting flea and mite or parasite infestations all…

Customer Question
I keep getting flea...

I keep getting flea and mite or parasite infestations all over my body is this a health issue

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes she wouldn't even look at them or the bugs I took out of my pours with rid and mustard powder gotten worse over last 2 years she say I'm delusional and turned me in to physchiatry

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes I am hiv positive

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
How long til I get answer
1/10/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

are you getting your HIV treated?

why do you think you have flea or mites on your body?

do you have animals in your home?

how old are you?

No I don't have animals I can be rid of them by staying inside my home but if I paint base boards or repair water damaged wood the muted get I mn my skin I could walk through grass and get fleas on me and no one else wood move a piece of furniture been there awhile and the dust mites get in my nose Nd eyes some kind of mite can live in my mouth I have shown dozens of people Dr still won't look at my bite or bugs
I can't afford to pay but I cantbeveb go to emergency they put in my information and up pos that I'm delusional so they won't even talk to me
I'm taking care of my hic none detectable and I'm in my early 50's
Meant hiv

why do you think you have HIV if you have non detectable?

do you have bad psychiatric issues?

why do your doctors say you are delusional

are you on psychiatric medications?