Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A very good friend of mine has been struggling for a year…

Customer Question
Hi a very good...

Hi a very good friend of mine has been struggling for a year with some type of allergic reaction, where she has an enormous red rash that moves around her body. no kinds of allergy meds, creams, or oatmeal baths are hellping. her DR CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Omg, I'm asking for my friend Amy and know she takes a lot of meds and is diabetic. But I do not know what the meds are

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I know she takes vicodin, clonazapam, and some kind of anti depression. But she's been on them for yrs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/9/2018
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

A picture would be most helpful. Please attach. May I assume the rash is itchy?

I don't have a picture because I'm writing for a friend, and I am at work

In that case, I will opt out and let another expert try to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

She needs a biopsy. Has she had this?