Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had seed implant two year ago. now I have the problem,

Customer Question
Hi I had seed...

Hi I had seed implant two year ago. now I have the problem, more now of get up a night, can,t hold it gat got ,

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

YES THE HAVE ME ON ALOT MED. (VA)

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Maybe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/9/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

What do you mean by seed implant?

Thank you for clarifying.

Often when you're having this issue at night it could be related to the bladder as well.

How is it in the daytime? Or do you experience the problem with holding it at night?