Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I do not have one,,but in the ware house my husband works…

I do not have...

I do not have one,,but in the ware house my husband works there is one...my husband has developed itchy spots on his body they look like psorisis/chicken pox...any way they itch...no fever...right leg is the worse....can this be symtoms of something caused by cats.

Doctor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name?

I believe Tiger

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Well it is only fed...not bathe allowed to roam out door and inside its used to control..mice/rats.

1/9/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

Your husband may have flea bites from the cat that have been infected by scratching. May I suggest washing the area with soap and warm water, blot dry and apply over the counter Bacitracin twice daily until they are healed, about 7-10 days. Also for the itching, Benadryl 25 mg to 50 mg every 6-8 hours as needed.

If possible, please send a picture.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

How is your husband's rash?