Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'd like to know if there is any risk for a STD for the

Customer Question
Hello, I'd like to know...
Hello, I'd like to know if there is any risk for a STD for the giver of Hand Job (to a male) when there is a small rather fresh wound on one finger?
Thank you for the answer
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

STD transmission is highly unlikely with hand job.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl