Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about STDs. I havent seen a doctor and am…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about STDs

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I havent seen a doctor and am not on any medication

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I dont take any medication and am no allergic to any medication

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None i think I got my blood tests done in March this year for a surgery and all was good except my cholestrol which was amlittle high

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question?