Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How do I get an orange out of my. Just a little cramping. No…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get an orange out of my butt

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just a little cramping

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just that it got stuck after sex

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes and my health is fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Do you touch it inside anus?

Pain?

Any anal discharge?

Duration of symptoms?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.