Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had pain in my sternum and kidneys that has

Customer Question
I have had pain...

I have had pain in my sternum and kidneys that has reoccurred every few days and seems to in between then go through my intestines do I have a bladder infection or something from a trip to mexico in March or what

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Since Thanksgiving it gets really bad I use advil and pepto bismol but nothing really helps then it goes lower and after a few days works it out then the whold thing starts again this is my fifth occurrence since it started

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had C Diff three times a few years ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/9/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated nausea, heartburn, vomiting?

Diarrhea?

Constipation?

Bloating and flatulence?

Pain during urination?

Frequent urination?

Fever?

Mucus in stools?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks