Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having a symptom of tight stomach. Feeling of wearing a…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a symptom of tight stomach. Feeling of wearing a belt like.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No For 6 months Everything is normal Usg was fine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My sgpt sgot levels were high some years back but now ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Basically an uncomfortable feeling. I also hv a stiff back as well
1/8/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hi

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

No
I hv a tendency for acidity

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Back stiffness and stomach tightness can be related.

Your stomach tightness is not due to abdominal organs.

You need to consult a physiotherapist or MD in physical medicine and rehabilitation for the evaluation.

Exercises should help you in resolving your symptoms.

If you are overweight; coming to optimum weight too would help.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Any restrictions on diet?

Following would be helpful;

1) Avoid fatty and fried food.
2) Probiotic supplement
3) Omega 3 fatty acid
4) Avoid; cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.

5) Also avoid; white breads, pastas, and especially sugar, red meats,
6) Eat lean meats, cold water fish, tofu, beans, olive oil.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.