Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m 9weeks pregnant and have had a bit of bleeding

Customer Question
I’m 9weeks pregnant and...

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Mild bleeding or spotting can occur during early pregnancy but this can be a concerning symptom. I would recommend you to take rest, avoid exertion and get an ultrasound and a checkup by your gynecologist to rule out anything serious.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

I hope you are feeling better now.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.