Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Grf .58 and creatitine 1.42 I took a meloxocam same day as…

Customer Question
Grf .58 and creatitine...

Grf .58 and creatitine 1.42 I took a meloxocam same day as almond milk with combination of oranifi,prebiotic and vegan protein powder, and consumed a boost energy drink along with a one a day vitamin. Gained about 7 pounds in few days or so and went to dr. Creatitine level was 1.47. It was tested again two days later and 1.42 and two weeks later still 1.42. I had sonogram that was unremarkable with nothing shown wrong. My blood pressure was 133/90. No swelling in ankles or hands but I do feel bloated in stomach. I think that Meloxocam did a number on me

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

About a month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I noticed you don't have kidney doctors for my type of question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you don't have specialized doctors in the area of Kidney's then I'm going to cancel the 5 dollar deposit
1/8/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

your creatinine levels came back down to normal

which is a good thing.

whatever the meloxicam did, it was only temporary

Family Physician, Doctor