Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

After removing as much water as possible howcan one reduce…

Customer Question
After removing as much...

After removing as much water as possible howcan one reduce the still size of a golf ball on the elbow, which is very hard now

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

There is no pain, and I'm 84 in good health.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have Lymphmedia on the same arm from breast cancer surgery I had in 2013

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

You have olecranon bursitis

did you try wearing an ace wrap?

just click send to reply