Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is pain in both shoulders discomfort on both sides of the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Is pain...

Second opinion] Is pain in both shoulders discomfort on both sides of the neck and pain between the shoulder blades anything to be concerned about

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Just this morning ----no numbness

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Friday I had upset stomach didn't eat all day. Yesterday I had a cup of tea around noon and chicken noodle soup for supper.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Since how long you are suffering from this pain ?

Your age and gender ?

Any known medical problem or medicines you are using ?

Regards