Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can I treat diarrhea from home when unable to drive to a…

Customer Question
How can I treat...

How can I treat diarrhea from home when unable to drive to a pharmacy and don't have kaopectate or pepto bismol on hand?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I am 74 and very healthy! I think the diarrhea is due to something I ate yesterday...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am so healthy, he would weep! I had open heart surgery about 15 years ago without any complications. I have the energy of a teenager!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 3 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long have you had the diarrhea?

Family Physician, Doctor