Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What could be the cause of nipples and vagina having an

Customer Question
What could be the...

What could be the cause of nipples and vagina having an onion taste but no odor?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

I have had this issue for about 5-6 years now. I have searched the web over & over & see lots of women with the issue but has yet to find anything that has a solution for it. I am very healthy

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This issue is not diet related.
I’ve also tried using antibacterial and medicated soaps, nothing works.
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it is most likely due to your body chemistry and your genetic makeup

how old are you?

onions have can have a smell of sulfur or organosulfur molecules

do they taste like raw or cooked onions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 28 but have been dealing with this issue since about age 22.I guess raw onions. It’s just a musty like taste.If it was my genetic makeup or body chemistry then why haven’t I always been like this?

after age 22, you can develop more maturity of your sexual glands

how do you know your vagina taste like that?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My boyfriend has told me and I can taste it when his kisses me after oral. And I have actually licked my own nipple and got the same taste. I see the question being asked a lot on the web so I’m not the only person that is dealing with this. And even if I developed more maturity of sexual glands why would it be an onion like taste? This makes no sense to me.

sometimes our sexual glands can make odors

every person is different

many of the odors and taste are due to genetic differences between us.

a small gland producing a small bit of sulfur can alter your body taste and chemistry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THERE IS NO ODOR. It’s just a taste. I’m looking for a solution for this problem but you’re basically telling me this is normal when I know that it’s not.
Family Physician, Doctor