Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

In the last couple days, my left hand and arm got a numbness…

Customer Question
In the last couple...

In the last couple days, my left hand and arm got a numbness like I had slept on it wrong. Today it went down the whole left side.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

When bending down may start it. I feel pretty good. I am almost 78. I have type 2 diabetes. I'm on medication.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My balance is not as good as before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have diabetes, high blood pressure?

Any past neck problems?