Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a plastic surgery in Mexico I came and everything was…

Customer Question
I had a plastic...

I had a plastic surgery in Mexico I came and everything was going very well with my recovery but all of the sudden it started to get a lil bit infected, my plastic surgeon says I need a deep cleaning but a don’t know where to go? Would you give me some advise

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I haven’t see any doctor yet because sat and sun they don’t open

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

Do you still want help with your question? Please attach a picture of the surgical area.