Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible to only have lingual tonsils in the back of…

Customer Question
Is it possible to only...
Is it possible to only have lingual tonsils in the back of the throat, i can feel mine but only on the left its all smooth on my right
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Well if you are certified 10 years, then when i explained my issue was in the BACK of my throat, by the epilogitis as a doctor wouldn't you know i couldn't see my lingual tonsil without a hose camera??

Alyssa, I would appreciate a picture if you have one. Thanks :)

Sir how can i shove my cell phone to the back of my throat to take a picture of what i cant see i will choke shoving my phone down to my epilogitus, im unsatisfied with you because it seems you do not comprehend where the BACK OF MY TONGUE IS
That is why i put my finger down my throat to feel the back of my tongue

I want to see an overall picture of your throat.

I don't need to see the tonsils themselves

just the mouth and palate.

If you are unsatisfied with my initial follow up question, I would be happy to opt out for you.

Just let me know :)

I do not want to be charged for getting no answers as i have not
I have no other issues in my mouth my tongue cheeks gums everything is normal, its down by my epilogitus on the tongue i cant see that i feel

I haven't even been able to give an answer yet.

We are still discussing the picture

Try to take one as far back in the mouth as you can get

if you can't provide one I can still try to answer