Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'll be seeing a hematologist MD there at my V.A. hospital.

Customer Question
I'll be seeing a...

I'll be seeing a hematologist MD there at my V.A. hospital. It's a follow up to an MRI. Can you tell me what a Hematologist MD deals with?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Just some stuff to deal with my past.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. The MRI is a follow up to a concussion that I had.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

Doctor: Ross, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Ross
Ross, Doctor

hello Dr Ross IM a urologist in the VA. I can help, THe hematologist works on blood disorders from clotting deficiencies to anemias cancers. have you had any bruising or clotting problems I hope that helped Dr Ross rating apppreciated