Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well... the past week... i've been bloated... and tired. in…

Customer Question
Well... the past week.....

Well... the past week... i've been bloated... and tired. in the middle of my stomach has been burning but empty.. thobbing feeling.. I've been having awful intense headaches... and when i eat... seems to bother my stomach... earlier today... i've had in the middle of my stomach that felt like heartbeat... I've been cold and kinda nausea and notice my feet feel like they aren't getting circulation... when i was driving... one of my feet went numb and i had to take my shoe off... I had my period 2-3 weeks ago... and i just went to the bathroom and there's brown discharge and i went to go wipe and there was some blood.. on the left side by my hip... by my uterus... has been aching pain and it's been hurting since last night... i just have no energy. i've been having awful bloating and pains in my stomach all week... i took a pregnancy test and it was negative... i'm not constipated either. My body is weak and everywhere is tender... i've been having stomach and back pain at the same time. I don't know if I should go to urgent care or emergency room... I don't want to waste peoples times.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

The past 3 days.. it's been on going and nothing id helping. I felt nausea...2 days ago... and thought it was possibly acid reflex... and it wasn't.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I just came online and saw your question unanswered for long.

All of your symptoms, bloated, tired, weakness, intense headaches, nausea, numbness in feet, brown discharge, lack of energy, stomach and back pain etc can be due to;

1) Hormonal issue.

2) Viral illness going in your area.

3) Stress and anxiety.

No harm in getting it investigated at urgent care.

Meanwhile following may help you;

1) Rest

2) Plenty of liquids / coconut water / Gatorade

3) Vitamin C and Zinc supplement.

4) Probiotics.

5) Lemon water (warm) with honey.

6) Tylenol

7) Deep breathing exercises.

You may as the doctors to get thyroid function tests, complete blood counts, metabolic panel and prolactin.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl