Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Having reouble breathing but dont want to go to the

Customer Question
Having reouble breathing but...

Having reouble breathing but dont want to go to the hospital. can I go anything at home to help this? I have a history of blood clots but am on warfarin and its been 7 years since I had a clot last

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fair I have some medical issues like Myotonic muscular dysthophy and factorV Leiden

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

PE blood clot 6 years ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

what is your height and weight?

how long have you had this trouble breathing?

did you smoke before? for how long?