Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 15 year old son went to work at Barnacle Bills. He said…

Customer Question
Hi My 15 year...

Hi My 15 year old son went to work at Barnacle Bills. He said he felt sick.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

He went to the freezer and said he felt hot. He came out and fainted and hit his mouth and head.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

None. No it is 43 degrees and he was standing. His gums are cut and saw. He has a lump on his forhead and a swollen lip

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Does your son suffer from any medical condition or take any daily medications? What is your question regarding this?