Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a sore throats that sometime feels like a lump on the…

Customer Question
I have a sore...

I have a sore throats that sometime feels like a lump on the left

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

AboUt three or four days . Worse in the mornings . No fever

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No but during the night when I wake and am trying to get back to sleep , I swallow and can't breath out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you still need help?

Well I was hoping for some feed back.
Based on the price I'd rather go see a local Dr. thank you

do you have allergies?