Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need a stend in heart artery my left foot feels cold ,put…

Customer Question
I need a stend...

I need a stend in heart artery my left foot feels cold ,put not to touch is that conected? also i sleep a lot

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My health is good now,i did have quatruple bypass in 2005

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have pain in your legs when you walk?

No

Yes, this could be connected

I just saw a patient with this the other day

The body redirects blood from the legs to the heart to help perfuse the heart

make sense?