Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have one leg 4 inches shorter and have constant lower bck…

Customer Question
I have one leg...

I have one leg 4 inches shorter and have constant lower bck pain, is it because of my short leg?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I fractured my back and it was terriblly painful. a spine docter gave me a ccortizone shot which helped but if I am on my feet alot like today and most days , my lower back gives me great pain so I sit on a rather hard pillow AND that re,iifs it , my whloe spine is goofy and uneven

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well, I have not told this to many. I was told I started out as twinss and I absssorbed the other twin when we were first starting, I feel this may be true as I had an extra overy and two, can't think of the name but it is your urinary canal, really spooky eh/

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you using a shoe insert for the shorter leg or custom shoes?

What other therapies do you do for regular rehab of the fractured back?