Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've always had good health but lately I've had a very slow…

Customer Question
I've always had good...

I've always had good health but lately I've had a very slow stream & going to the bathroom a lot. It seems that I can't pee good. My prostate has always checked out great. Do you have any idea's about what may be wrong ?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Haven't seen a Dr. yet. Meds consist of 50 mg. atenolol for B/P, two coated 81 mg aspirins & vitamin k supplement & artic ruby oil supplements. I've decided to stop the artic ruby oil today since this seemed to start when I started them.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No. The above is all I take.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've got ischemic heart disease from agent orange exposure in vietnam.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask how long have you had these symptoms? When did you last get your prostate checked? Any pain while urinating? Any blood in urine? Also what is your age?

Had them about 2 mos. or less. Had prostate checked approx. 6 mos. ago. No pain & no blood & I'm 68 yrs old.

Thanks for the additional information, let me just write down an answer for you and ill get back to you in a few mins. If you get a phone call request, that is an automated site response. I DID NOT send it. Thanks!

I think I've Made a mistake with this site. please cancel my membership with just answer. Thank you & please don't give out my info.

I was almost finished with your answer, however you can contact customer services who can cancel your membership and refund you your money.