Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My toenail under the nail polish has turned green and sore,

Customer Question
My toenail under the...

My toenail under the nail polish has turned green and sore, should I see a GP or a podiatrist

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Just started paining

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No healthy 40 year old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic